May 8, 2020
May 8, 2020
Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program Documentation Tips for Borrowers
Less than five weeks have passed since the PPP commenced and nearly half a trillion dollars in loans have been processed. Since the passage of the CARES Act, there have been seven (7) interim final rules issued as well as numerous additions to the SBA Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). All interim final rules and well as the FAQ can be found on the US Treasury website.
Attached are some tips regarding FAQ #31 and #37 regarding documentation and certifications supporting the forgiveness of PPP loans. This document has been prepared by our legal counsel, but should not be considered legal advice. All borrowers are encouraged to seek advice from their own independent legal counsel.
April 14, 2020
To Our Customers,
As of today we have temporarily altered the hours for our drive-ups. Lobbies remain temporarily closed.
Drive-up banking in Frankfort, Frenchburg, Paris and Winchester will follow the schedule below, along with the Main Bank, Midland Trail, and Montgomery Square locations in Mt. Sterling and the Palumbo, Palomar, Lansdowne and Zandale locations in Lexington.
- Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Maysville Road drive-up in Mt. Sterling will operate as follows:
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Jeffersonville drive-up in Mt. Sterling will operate as follows:
- Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Short Street drive up in Lexington will operate as follows:
- Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday hours are not impacted. Complete hours for all locations can be viewed at traditionalbank.com/locations.
ATMs will remain operational and night drops are open. As always, customers can access their accounts 24 hours a day through online banking or our mobile apps for iPhone and Android. While we know that technology cannot replace the personal touch of our skilled staff members, we hope that these tools and services will help you to complete your daily banking without too much inconvenience.
If you have questions or concerns about the new drive-up hours, please give us a call at 800-498-0414. We are here to help.
Andy Baker Bill Potter
Chief Executive Office SVP Retail Banking
March 24, 2020
The Strength to Serve You
Two questions I know are on the minds of many individuals, families and businesses are, "Will my bank be there to help me if times get hard?" and "Is my money safe in my local bank?" The answer to both of those questions is a clear "yes." That's been the answer since we began in 1902. I can state without hesitation that we are stronger than ever, but also flexible in the ways we are able to serve our customers' needs. I'd like to share some information today that I hope will alleviate fears and instill confidence.
In recent days, we have executed changes and programs designed to help our customers who are adversely affected by the COVID-19 situation.
- Our loan officers are able to quickly provide loan solutions to customers in need. If you are facing difficulties, there may be payment options available. Talk with your lender, he or she will be able to assess your situation and work to find the very best approach for your long-term financial health.
- At this time, Traditional Bank will not charge foreign ATM fees when our clients use a non-Traditional Bank ATM to access cash.
- We have temporarily suspended early withdrawal penalties on Certificates of Deposit. While we want to stress that your deposit dollars are perfectly safe with our bank, we understand there may be unexpected cash needs that arise.
Our bank is strong, and we are here to serve our clients.
- Governor Beshear identified the financial services sector as a "Life Sustaining Business" in his Executive Order on March 25, 2020. This supports our desire to maintain drive-up banking options and keep our operational staff working within smart, safety guidelines. While we have chosen to close our bank lobbies for the health concerns of employees and clients, our bank is still very much open for business. We are a phone call, email, log-in or app click away.
- Traditional Bank's financial position is very strong. We are very well capitalized. As was the case during the 2007 recession our bank continues to make loans, take deposits and provide our full range of services during these challenging times.
Again, we are here to help. We have the financial stability and the right people to serve all your banking needs during these difficult times. Please do not hesitate to reach out. If you don't have a Traditional Bank staff member you regularly work with, call (800) 498-0414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 13, 2020 11:35am
A note to our customers about the Coronavirus from CEO Andy Baker
I’m reaching out to you today about the situation with coronavirus (COVID-19). We’re doing everything we can to make sure our banking centers are open, our bankers are here and our call center is staffed. Serving you remains our top priority, and we are here to assist you when you need our help.
Traditional Bank takes the cleanliness of our banking centers seriously and have recently implemented additional cleaning measures to keep you safe. We strongly encourage all customers to review the CDC’s website for and before visiting our banking centers. For your safety and convenience we also provide alternative banking options.
- Consider using our drive-up windows as an additional safety measure. By working together, we can help prevent the spread of germs and provide a safe banking experience for everyone.
- Bank safely and securely with Traditional Bank through Online Banking and our Mobile App. You have 24 hour access to your account. If you need help enrolling or accessing these services, please call us at (800) 498-0414.
If you are a business banking client who currently work with the Cash Management team, you still have full access to that department. As always you may reach them by calling (859) 410-7980 or emailing . Now would be a great time to update your contact information in online banking or by emailing the cash management team.
Any issues your business is facing relative to ACH, Remote Deposit Capture, Wires, Positive Pay or general business inquiries will still be supported by the Cash Management department.
At Traditional Bank, our mission is to deliver high quality service and products that meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our customers. We will continue to communicate and provide the Traditional Bank service you have come to expect.
Thank you for choosing Traditional Bank. If you have questions that were not addressed here, please feel free to reach out to our call center at (800) 498-0414. They are here to help.