February 21, 2019
Traditional Bank is participating in the “Welcome Home” program in which qualified home buyers may be eligible for grants up to $7,500 to help buy a home. “Welcome Home” funds will be available beginning at 8AM ET on March 4, 2019, and will remain available until funds have been reserved.
- $7,500 grant for honorably discharged veterans and active duty military* homebuyers
- $5,000 grant per household available to other qualified borrowers
- Current and first-time homebuyers are both eligible
- Funds can be used for costs associated with purchase of primary residence
- FUNDS ARE LIMITED and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis
Contact us at 800.498.0414 or call your neighborhood banking center to learn more.
*Active duty military personnel is defined as being employed full-time by the Army, Navy, Marines, Air-Force or Coast Guard.
Funds provided by Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati through its Affordable Housing Program to help create home ownership.