The Fast, Secure and Free Way to Switch Your Automatic Payments and Direct Deposits!
Check out this ClickSWITCH™ demo to learn why customers are saying “Wow!”
1. Already received a SwitchTRACK code from a Traditional Bank representative? Click here to enter the code and get started.
2. Ready to Switch your Direct Deposit and automatic payments to a Traditional Bank Account, but do not yet have a code? Contact your local branch.
When you have your account set up:
1. Log into ClickSWITCH™
2. Gather information for your existing automated payments and direct deposits to be switched
3. Easily transfer direct deposits, switch automatic payments and close old accounts.
4. Submit each switch and ClickSWITCH™ takes care of the rest, by generating and sending forms to your old financial institution and direct deposit sources.
ClickSWITCH™ Tools Ensure a Smooth Account Transition:
View the progress and details of your requested switches.
Track and see confirmation when your account has been switched to Traditional Bank.
Advises you on approximately how much money to keep in your old account until the switch to Traditional Bank is complete. We suggest that you keep your old account open for 30 days to allow time for the switch to be confirmed and for checks and automated payments to clear.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it take to switch payments?
It will vary depending on the payment, biller and what’s needed to switch. Automated payments and direct deposits typically take longer, sometimes between 7-10 days, but certain billers are faster. Keep an eye on your status page for the most current information.
- Do I need to contact my billers to confirm?
Your status page will let you know what’s happening with each biller. If it says “Completed,” you don’t need to take any further action. If it says “Mailed” for more than 10 days, you may want to contact that biller for more information.
- Can I use ClickSWITCH® for my direct deposit?
Yes. You simply need to enter the type of direct deposit you want to switch and complete the required information. However, some employers do require switches to be made directly with them.
- What does an “Action Needed” status mean?
Some billers may need you to update your banking information with them online. To find out the details of the action you need to take, click on the Edit icon in the Actions column.
- Will I need billing account numbers?
Yes, your billing account number is required to ensure your identity and a smooth transfer.