Visa® Gift Cards
A Gift Card from Traditional Bank combines the world class buying power of Visa® with the convenience of local banking. The card can be used at any store or merchant where any Visa® Cards are accepted.
The Visa® Gift Card gives you greater convenience and comfort:
- No checks to carry
- Safer than cash
- Available at all Traditional Bank Banking Centers
- Accepted by Visa® Merchants worldwide
- The perfect gift for holidays, birthdays, graduations and weddings.
- Perfect for parents to give to their children as they go to college.
New cards cost $3.95 and are issued in amounts up to $1,000.00. Each time the card is used, the amount will be deducted from the balance. You can use it as often as you like until your card expires or your balance reaches zero.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Traditional Bank Gift Card a Credit Card?
No. The Traditional Bank Gift Card is a prepaid Visa® card that carries a fixed cash balance determined by the giver at the time of purchase. Each time the card is used, the purchase amount is deducted from the available balance.
- Does the card need to be activated?
Yes. This card must be activated before use. To activate and choose a PIN, please call 1.866.208.3282. You can also register your gift card at www.ppdmoney.com
- When using gift card, do I run as Debit or Credit?
If you choose to run as Credit, you will not be required to enter four-digit PIN number. However, you will be required to sign for the transaction.
If you choose to run as Debit, you will be required to enter your four-digit PIN number.
- Where can the Traditional Bank Gift Card be used?
Your Traditional Bank Gift Card can be used at any Visa® Debit merchant location. The card cannot be used for recurring transactions, cash advances or ATM withdrawals.
- Is there a limit to how much value the Traditional Bank Gift Card can have?
Yes. The minimum value the card can have is $10.00 and the maximum value the card can have is $1,000.00.
- Does the Traditional Bank Gift Card have an expiration date?
- Can I reload my Traditional Bank Gift Card?
No. The card cannot be reloaded.
- What happens if there are still funds available when my card expires?
We encourage you to use the entire gift amount before your card expires. Any transactions after this date will be declined. No funds will be returned to you.
- What happens if my gift card is lost or stolen?
Immediately report any problems or a lost or stolen card by calling 1.866.208.3282. A replacement card will be issued and any available balance (less the replacement card fee of $15.00) will be transferred to a new card.