Savings & Money Market Accounts
Business Savings Account
Are you looking for a basic business savings account?
- $1 minimum opening deposit
- Earn interest on your money
- Up to 3 withdrawals per month at no charge
- Free online account access
- No quarterly service charge
Money Market Accounts
Do you want to earn market rates but maintain total access to your money?
- Tiered interest rates
- $2,500 minimum opening deposit
- Minimum average balance of $2,500 to avoid service charge
- Add to your balance anytime
- Up to six monthly transactions at no charge
- Free e-statement
- Free online banking
Traditional Bank has been a member of the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS) network since 2005. Through CDARS, Traditional Bank provides clients with access of up to $50 million in FDIC insurance with the convenience of one stop banking. Clients bank directly with Traditional Bank, complete one agreement, and receive one monthly statement. CDARS deposits earn competitive, CD-level rates and can compare favorably with Treasuries, sweep accounts, and money market funds.
Who does CDARS work for?
- Educational institutions
- District government
- Corporations and others