Traditional Bank offers the Mastercard® debit card, the hassle-free way to pay right from your checking account. Purchases and withdrawals are automatically debited from your Traditional Bank checking account and can be viewed in online banking or on your account statement.
Need a card fast? Same day cards are available at the following locations for new qualified accounts and replacement cards:
- Frankfort Banking Center
- Frenchburg Banking Center
- Lexington: Palomar, Palumbo & Zandale Banking Centers
- Mt. Sterling: Main Bank & Maysville Road Banking Centers
- Paris: Lexington Road & Rocky Drive Banking Centers
- Winchester: Broadway & Colby Road Banking Centers
Use your debit card at any ATM to withdraw cash, transfer funds and get your account balances. Traditional Bank is also a member of the Alliance One ATM network, providing nationwide ATM access for our customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there daily monetary limits on my debit card?
Yes, the standard daily limits for debit cards are $500 ATM Cash Withdrawal and $3,000 on Point of Sale purchases.
- How can I increase my debit card limits?
Limits can be temporarily raised for large withdrawals and purchases by calling 859.498.0414, or by contacting your local branch.
- Should I alert Traditional Bank if I am traveling and plan on using my debit card?
Yes, please let us know if you plan on traveling and will be using your debit card. If we know when and where you are traveling then it will help our Fraud Watch Service from flagging transactions and calling to verify transactions.
- How do I request a new Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
If you should forget or lose your PIN and need a new one, please contact us at 859.498.0414 or visit your local branch.
- My debit card is going to expire soon. Do I need to do anything?
You should receive a new debit card in the mail two weeks before your current card expires. Your current card is good through the last day of the expiration month that appears on the front of your card. If you do not receive a new card, please call us at 859.498.0414.
- Are there benefits that come with my debit card?
As soon as you activate your card, you’ll gain immediate access to Chip Technology, Zero Liability, Extended Warranty, Identity Theft Resolution Services, Price Protection, Satisfaction Guarantee, Mastercard Global Service™, Mastercard Airport Concierge™ and special program Mastercard Priceless® Cities. Click here to learn more.
All benefits are auto-enrolled. If you have benefit questions or need assistance, please call 1-800-MASTERCARD.
- How do I file a claim on benefits?
To file a claim on your benefits please visit https://www.mycardbenefits.com/