Open Your Checking & Savings Online
If you're ready to open a new personal checking or savings account, here's what you need to know:
- How long will it take?
- Allow for 10-20 minutes to open your new account.
- If you get pulled away, don't worry! Log back in and finish at a later time.
- What should I have on hand?
- Valid ID such as drivers license, state ID, military ID or passport
- Basic personal information including social security number, address, and email. Current customer? Have your Traditional Bank account information handy for verification.
- How do I fund my account?
During the application process, you will have to put money into your new account. You can do that in one of the following ways: 1) Transfer funds from another Traditional Bank account, 2) use a credit or debit card or 3) transfer funds from another bank. If you do not currently have an account or credit/debit card to fund your new account, you will need to come into a branch and we'll be happy to open your account with a cash deposit.
- Once I open my account how do I access my money?
- Debit cards are printed at a banking center for pickup, or mailed directly to you, your choice!
- Check orders will be mailed.
- Current online banking customers will automatically see the new account in their menu, typically within 24 hours of opening the account.
- New to online banking? Active account holders can enroll from the Online Banking page.
- Once you're enrolled in online banking, download the Traditional Bank Mobile App in the Apple store and Google Play store. Deposit checks, pay bills, transfer funds & more, all through the App.
- We have answers! Call our customer service team at 859-498-0414